4.5
Turnaround Time

initially I received the incorrect shirt.and supplying pictures of the issue etc various emails going back and forth and phone calls explaining the problem.

after about a week and a half, they finally decided to reprint my shirt I just received the correct one..Thank you teechip for making me a happy customer!!! thank you again!! my girlfriend will be super excited to have the shirt i ordered she loves beaker. the present is late by several weeks and that i am disappointed with.

I am not sure that i would order from this company again, but am very pleased they did correct the situation.

thank you again!!!love it

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of teechip science is magic t-shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments