I order a hoodie with a quote on the front. After paying for the item I receved a confirmation email saying my order went through and would be shipped after the sale reached the time limit (at the time was 3 days left). So I waited a few days and tried to check the shipping status but it had nit beech up dated. I check a couple days later and still not updated. Finally after a week or so I got another email from teechip saying the shipment was delayed. Finally after a few Weekes I got my order in the mail. It was the correct color and size that I ordered however some words from the quote were missing. I contacted the support center and got a reply from tyla a customer service representative saying she put on a claim and I should receive an email from a claim representative. A few days later I received an email from DeeDee asking for photos of my hoodie. I sent them and got another email asking for more photos with measurements of the qoute which I also sent. Then I got an email saying that my pictures matched my online order and this which I copy and pasted from my email.
"Unfortunately, as our Terms of Service states, we are only able to see to cancellations, refunds, or exchanges for garments that are materially flawed."
Well after emailing back and forth trying to get my issue fixed I finally gave up on getting anything done. I will never do business with teechip again and i urge everyone else to stay away from them also. I will figure out a way to fix my hoodie myself.
Photos attached. First photo is of my order confirmation second is what I received in the mail.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I just received a black fruit of the loom style t-shirt that reads country angel on the front and buckle up buttercup you just flipped my b**** switch on the..."
- "I placed an order last Thursday for one sweatshirt. Rec'd a confirmation. Checked my credit card balance today and they charged me 8X. Per the company, they say I placed..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "They basically told me they don't do returns even though it is their fault that I will not be receiving my items in time for an event. I paid extra..."
- "I purchased a Michael Kors satchel from Belk about 8 months ago. After using it about 3 months, the handles cracked and frayed. I wanted a replacement bag but..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a law firm claiming to be experienced in reputation management, but what they do not say on their website is that some of those methods involve trying..."