Teechip - Review about Sweatshirt from Stockton-On-Tees, England

I ordered my sweatshirt to the uk on the 17th of november and it wasnt until the 30th that i got an email saying there would be a delay..have since emailed back asking fir my details but it is now the 2nd of december and i havent heard back!Absolutely terrible service so far.

Wish i read these reviews first!

Will update if i ever do hear back.They are happy to take your money straight away funnily enough..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #743808 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 02, 2015 #1072819

I have had the same experience. I ordered the item on 9/11/15, the order got lost in the mail and they told me that they wanted to make it right for me by reprinting the order and sending it to me. It is now December 2nd and when I call their office the calls get disconnected, they have not returned any of my phone calls and when I'm in a LiveChat, the person helping me decided that he had to leave his desk for 30 minutes. I am so disappointed and am going to report them as a FRAUDULENT online company.

0 0 Reply

Dec 02, 2015 #1073045

Dispute the charge with your credit card company, they should be able to take care of it for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about