Cedar Park, Texas
4.0

I recently purchased a Buccaneers coffe mug and hoodie for my boyfriend for Christmas. Initially I did have mixed feelings about my purchase because after I submitted my order I decided to read the reviews. Based on everything I read I figured I just lost money.

Well I have to say that was not the case.

After I placed my order I realized I put the wrong address for shipping so I emailed customer service which I did not receive an immediate response. So about 2 days of no response I called the customer service number. The young lady that helped me was very nice and was able to fix my issue along with answering questions I had about when I should expect shipment. Then about 3-4 days later I received an email from customer service in regards to the issue I had about my address which I replied that it had already been fixed. So after all that I felt a little better about my purchase. Fast forward to about 3 weeks later I did receive my purchases although they were delivered separate. They did meet my expectations and both products looked exactly like the photo online. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase.

Thank you TeeChip.

Review about: Teechip Hoodie.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion