Review about Teechip Custom Hoodie from Detroit, Michigan

I ordered a hoodie but with no luck it hasn't arrived or even shipped.They won't respond to my phone calls, emails or FaceBook messages.

But they sure did take my 43.00 bucks.

Just this morning I've called multiple times just to be hung up on or to have s busy signal.And according to my tracking number they gave me when I ordered, there has been no update on my product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Teechip Custom Hoodie
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #783653

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 03 #1168387

Teechip verified representative

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip. Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to resolve this issue.
I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

0 0 Reply

Feb 08 #1108398

I had this same problem, I ordered on Jan 17th. I've been checking the tracking number and it said it wasn't valid. I checked today and chatted with their rep online, and today it shows estimated delivery by February 11th. I ordered the TShirt that looks like the hoodie you ordered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about