Detroit, Michigan

I ordered a hoodie but with no luck it hasn't arrived or even shipped.They won't respond to my phone calls, emails or FaceBook messages.

But they sure did take my 43.00 bucks.

Just this morning I've called multiple times just to be hung up on or to have s busy signal.And according to my tracking number they gave me when I ordered, there has been no update on my product.

Review about: Teechip Custom Hoodie.

Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Hoodie
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to resolve this issue.

I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

-Conner

I had this same problem, I ordered on Jan 17th.I've been checking the tracking number and it said it wasn't valid.

I checked today and chatted with their rep online, and today it shows estimated delivery by February 11th.I ordered the TShirt that looks like the hoodie you ordered.