Granite City, Illinois

I read all the negative comments about company after I had placed an order.However I feel that only negative reviews usually get posted because if your pissed you are more likely to rate a company.

I did have a pleasant enough experience so I thought I would share.

I ordered a hoodie from them on September 11 and received my order today September 26.I am super happy with my order and thought the company could use some positive feedback.

Review about: Teechip Hoodie.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Teechip - Fraudulent charge Teechip "Fraudulent Credit Card charges x3 were made by This Company. Never heard about them until that incident. Of course My CC company didn't charge me for it but Im pissed..." Read more Teechip Fruit Of The Loom T-shirt Review Teechip "I ordered a tshirt in relaxed fit because of my chest size. I was sent the wrong style shirt AND it was too small to even wear . I opened..." Read more Teechip - Terrible Awful Horrible Horrendous Print Quality Teechip "AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! This is a total scam. This company just prints low-resolution JPEGs on poster paper. I doubt the artwork is even theirs... I have been trying to resolve..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more