Review about Teechip Custom Shirt from Dubuque, Iowa

The item I purchased wasn't as pictured online.The online picture appeared as a dirty gray/dark shirt with a black print on front.

The item arrived as a pure black shirt with pure black print on front: virtually invisible. Furthermore, the 'large' size doesn't fit the same as my large shirts, so I suspect it may be an adolescent size.

Contacting teechip by email left no resolve, as they said the only way there can be ano exchange or return is if there is a physical defect with the item.They appear to have stopped communicating with me when I conveyed that the item did not match the pictured item online.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Teechip Custom Shirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #788171

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 03 #1168345 Indianapolis, Indiana

Teechip verified representative

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip. Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to resolve this issue.
I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.