Review about Teechip Custom Shirt from Oak Park, Illinois

So I hardly ever purchase things online especially off Facebook but I liked this t-shirt design so I ordered it.The picture below was what the company was showing for this product I ordered it lil over $30 for everything no problem.

Well let me tell ya the picture at the bottom shows you what I received and I was pissed I immediately contacted them explaining how the shirt didn't match there add and the design was cockeyed and the size of the design was smaller then advertised. I got emails back to send picture and explain the issue and was told they would be in contact and I've gotten nothing.

My last email to them was to have something done by the 17th of March or I was posting on here that this is what you get from there company and again nothing so to my fellow veterans out there who might have liked this company beware there products are garbage.Please spread the word so this doesn't happen to another person.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Teechip Custom Shirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #817185

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about