Altamonte Springs, Florida

I saw a shirt that was perfect for me so I placed my order and they took my money.A month later I realized I had not received my shirt so I called Tee Chip and they could not find my order!!!

I said well you took my money.

Long story short, they teased me with an awesome shirt that I can't have because now they say they can't even find the campaign for that shirt!!I contacted PayPal and they refunded my money but I really really really wanted the shirt!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teechip - Damaged Orders / No Customer Service Support Teechip "I ordered 4 coffee cups. See photos. Two cups came damaged. One cup broken and one cup has delamitation. Sent in request for help. They replied to submit pictures via..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more TeeChip-horrible product and the worst customer service Teechip "...I finally reached someone at TeeChip and they submitted a problem with my order. Amazing the day after I called I received the order but..." Read more Teechip - This company should be shut down! Teechip "My husband purchased a "wife" cup to surprise me and it arrived broken an damaged. I immediately attempted to make contact with the company attempting to utilize the email website..." Read more Schwans does not honor their coupons Schwans "I had never heard of Schwans until I got a coupon for $25 off your first order in something I ordered in the mail. I was very excited about the..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more