Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Brooklyn, New York

Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy shirt. Not at all what they advertised.

Customer service is AWFUL. It took me 2 weeks to hear anything back. The phone number they give you is to their sales department, who will tell you they do not handle complaints, and that they are filing a case with the claims department. You cannot contact them directly because they cannot transfer from their lines. Oh, and they do not have a phone number to give you either.

If you're persistent enough, claims might FINALLY get back to you. But they won't do anything. They told me they sent the size I ordered so there's nothing they can do. I agreed that I ordered the size they sent, but the cut of the shirt I got was NOT what was advertised. The picture posted is the one I received on the left vs. The one I ordered on the right. They're clearly very different cuts.

They won't do anything for me. Be careful who you order from!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Teechip Custom T-Shirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #698008 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about