Brooklyn, New York
Featured Not resolved
2.0

Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy shirt. Not at all what they advertised.

Customer service is AWFUL. It took me 2 weeks to hear anything back. The phone number they give you is to their sales department, who will tell you they do not handle complaints, and that they are filing a case with the claims department. You cannot contact them directly because they cannot transfer from their lines. Oh, and they do not have a phone number to give you either.

If you're persistent enough, claims might FINALLY get back to you. But they won't do anything. They told me they sent the size I ordered so there's nothing they can do. I agreed that I ordered the size they sent, but the cut of the shirt I got was NOT what was advertised. The picture posted is the one I received on the left vs. The one I ordered on the right. They're clearly very different cuts.

They won't do anything for me. Be careful who you order from!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion