The first shirt I received was printed crooked.The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms.
When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In every contact I also asked for a different style shirt. I received a response saying my reprint was being processed. Awesome, I get my reprinted shirt and it's the same uncomfortable shirt as the first time.
They completely ignored my sizing/quality issue of the physical shirt. Customer satisfaction is not TeeChips goal.
Their goal is to sell low quality, overpriced shirts that are difficult to return for a refund.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom T-Shirt
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "My package was sent back to sender as per the customer support team from DHL for unknown reasons which was not disclosed to me either. This is the mail content from..."
- "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."