Review about Teechip Custom T-Shirt from Katy, Texas

The first shirt I received was printed crooked.The shirt was uncomfortable and tight on the arms.

When I contacted TeeChip about the issue they required photographic proof, fine. In every contact I also asked for a different style shirt. I received a response saying my reprint was being processed. Awesome, I get my reprinted shirt and it's the same uncomfortable shirt as the first time.

They completely ignored my sizing/quality issue of the physical shirt. Customer satisfaction is not TeeChips goal.

Their goal is to sell low quality, overpriced shirts that are difficult to return for a refund.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Teechip Custom T-Shirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #803858 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 27 #1165431

Teechip verified representative

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. That is certainly not the TeeChip standard we strive to provide. Please send your name, your order number, and email address to I will be more than happy to help resolve this for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teechip. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teechip.
Filing a new complaint about