Noblesville, Indiana
Resolved
Turnaround Time

I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had been delayed, due to "an overwhelming response".

As this message, on September 14th, 2015, I have not received any response or assistance from TeeChip, and the order status still reads: "Printing".

This is an absolute joke of a company, and I suggest new customers stay away. I would suggest the same to previous cutomers, but they already know.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

indianafanatic

My shirt finally shipped at the end of September, but the artwork was less than half the size advertised. I disputed the charge with PayPal, and they just recently ruled in my favor.

indianafanatic
to indianafanatic #1050682

I attached pictures showing what was advertised and what was delivered.

I will now mark this resolved, as I got my money back.

I have exactly the same issue.And the tracking number is non existing in the shipping company.

The same.No answer at all from the company!