Review about Teechip Hoodie from Walnut Creek, California
I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long couldn't even see it or read it for 45$ what a rip off. On the left pic is the advertisement the right pic is what I got not even close
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just received a black fruit of the loom style t-shirt that reads country angel on the front and buckle up buttercup you just flipped my b**** switch on the..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "I ordered 2 SF 49er great shirts, at $50.00 and they were wrong. They are 5he SF Giant greats names in 49er color. I have emailed the company 6 times..."
- "I was a paid member for several years: Frozen games, half screen games, loss of tokens, crashes, etc... I am so over this F*ed up ***! Buh bye Pogo. This was the..."
- "I have been thinking about this for a week. I decided to let you know how we were treated on Sunday, March 27th around 4:00. Our waitress Sarah D came..."
- "We went thete in a a sunday at 3pm... there was 2 cars in front of us... the thug blacl kid taking order couldnt sound more thuggish and needs to..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."