Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo.What they delivered was not what was advertised.

Related: Teechip - Non response

I called them on 2 October and received a claims # and have heard nothing since (7 business days to this post). I've called back on numerous occasions since and they transfer me to the claims department that goes straight to voicemail.

Worst customer service by far that I have ever experienced as their "customer service" # doesn't do anything to provide customer support.If anyone knows how to get past that please let me know.

Review about: Teechip T-Shirt.

2.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Teechip - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER - HORRIBLE QUALITY Teechip "The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would..." Read more Teechip 11X17 Poster Review Teechip "I bought an 11x17 poster for $40 from Teechip (Ooshirts). The image was low resolution to the point where it was blurry and pixelated. I took photos of it and..." Read more Teechip - Order #RL-10317-79847 Teechip "My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order will arrive? how long? My order has not arrived. please confirm about my order. when my order..." Read more Teechip - They won't reply to me. Teechip "I have a problem with the poster i received.I can not get through to them on the phone and they are not replying to me e-mail..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more