filters
State:
City:
Product:

TeeChip - Defective merchandise

Teechip, I ordered a macaw sweatshirt and another logo was printed on top of the macaw. I would like to send it back and get a corrected one sent to me. Redpectfully, Hajnalka Pappné Horvath

TeeChip - Cancel domain subscription

hello i am seller on teechip please i buy domain from teechip yesterday and now i want to cancel it and refund my money please !!

TeeChip - Amazing Service

I accidentally purchased a shirt 3 sizes too large and sought to exchange it. Rather than request for me to send the shirt back, the company approved to ship another in the correct size at no inconvenience or cost to me. The replacement arrived yesterday and it is perfect. LOVE that my order was taken care of so quickly and professionally!
5.0
Show

TeeChip - Phone cover is nothing like the one I ordered.

I ordered the Hohner Anacleto accordian case cover and graphics are not even close to what i expected. I ordered cover for a Samsung 8 and what i needed was for a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Im sending this one back.
1.3

TeeChip - Resolved

My product arrived it was in great condition no complaint

TeeChip - Return items

I tried calling and no one answered. I want to return a hoodie and get my money back.
2.2

TeeChip - I want a refund

It says I ordered two of a poster but I know I only ordered one. I was charged for two separate orders of the same poster and would like to return one and get a refund

TeeChip - NIGHTMARE

Placed an order for a Christmas gift. Arrived wrong size and with a giant STAIN on the front. Seriously???? Have requested a refund too many times to count and been ignored each and every time. Disgusting customer service. This company should be out of business. If you are thinking of placing an order here...DONT!!!

TeeChip - No one answered

Just talk to me I need a make an order
This is the second time I have ordered from teechip. The first time I ordered from them I realized I made a mistake and I was right. I made a complaint through my bank, and miraculously my package arrived. Horrible Quality of clothes, not fitting right, the one top I...

Never heard of them.

I didn't like
  • Quality
  • No order number to track
  • So far no email as to when or if ever