filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

TeeChip - Terrible Product!

What a waste of money!! Terrible quality for cheap looking poster!! Never again! Want my money back!
Show

TeeChip - Horrible they are a scam do not order from here!!

Have tried to contact them both numbers do not work. Ordered a t shirt that is the wrong size and is not even the t shirt i ordered. Its junk!! Want a full refund!! They are a scam took 2 months to even get the shirt.
I didn't like
  • Item is poor quality
  • No response from teechip

TeeChip - Worst Product EVER

Ordered poster. Took 3 weeks to get. A blurry piece of paper showed up. I could better with my printer at home.
1.2
I didn't like
  • Product
  • Customer service

TeeChip - Terrible quality

I orderes a poster and immediately felt ripped off when it arrives,bad quality picture. Filed a complaint at Paypal,hope te see my money back...
1.1

TeeChip - Very pissed off

TeeChip - Very pissed off
I purchases a shirt for my husband to help announce us being pregnant. Money was paid and still no order. No tracking and no contact from company. I want to know where my order is otherwise i want money back.

TeeChip - Very unhappy

TeeChip - Very unhappy
I have not received notice about my order. It was to be shipped within 5-10 days. I am inquiring about where my order is.
2.1
Show

TeeChip - Feeling scammed!

Placed an order with teechip was charged for the initial order which is fine but then I was charged for an add on order I opted out of. I requested to cancel the order and it was but I was only refunded the initial 30 bucks. The add on order which was 25 is still sitting as paid in my pay pal.

TeeChip - They are awfull,shipped items to wroung address,tried to

get in touch with them,after two hrs.phone number listed doest work busy 24/7 busy ? went back on line to tell them to not ship the sweatshirts to billing address but to NY not to order another set,not to mention the one packge I did open were of poor quality , they sent the shirts here anyway,four of them what the hell,two of them they are getting back,i should send all four back the quality truly sucks !!!
On 01/01/19 I tried to place an order with teechip.com. I bought something from them in November and even though they charged me right away and the order took a long time, I did get it and was satisfied with it. I had no idea they had such a bad reputation. Anyway, on...

TeeChip - No tracking for my order

I made an order but is dessappeared