1.3
Turnaround Time

Ordered the shirt advertised because it really looked good.Paid over $26.

Took over two months to receive. Once received it was not the shirt I ordered. The shirt I ordered had a large graphic across the entire front of the shirt. The shirt I received has a graphic about a quarter the size of the graphic that was advertised.

I wrote a very nice email asking them to correct the mistake. I did receive a response that someone would be in contact with me.

Hasn't happened yet and don't expect it.Also, the shirt itself was of low quality.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of whole experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $27. Teechip needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

You sound like a gun stroker.

Why do you need to wear a shirt with guns on our American flag.

Disgusting!

Gun strokers are SO hilarious!:D

Tee chip should be shut down and to the *** that defended them.He is probably a part of this ripoff company.

Everybody working for them should be arrested and the site shut down. I have ordered tee shirts from other companies and have never been ripped off before.

Tee chip has committed fraud and grand theft.anonymousM

Call Raymond at 408-390-0958 or Gary 315-796-4755. They can assist you.