Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Dallas Starts T-shirt on 7/27/15 and it is 9/29/15 and I still have not received it.I bought it with my PayPal and logged a complaint through them but the TeeChip person said they are back up and they closed my complaint.

It still says my order is pending. This is ridiculous! I was trying to surprise my husband and now I am out a t-shirt and $27.94 because they do not offer refunds. Do not use this company!!!

I have read other reviews and when, if ever, I receive this shirt apparently the graphics are really horrible and you cannot read the Stars players names in the Star.

I should have done my research with this company rather than make a rash purchase to get a cool t-shirt!Not Cool!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of teechip custom t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments