100% full Not resolved

Early in November,I ordered a hoodie from Tee Chip.It was meant to be a gift for a dear friend.Supposedly the Post Office attempted to deliver it,but my friend never received it.

I attempted first to contact them via their chat.

After I explained the problem,the person said thanks and left without responding to my specific question.I have since e-mailed them numerous times without a response.

This is the WORSE customer service I've ever experienced,and I know something about customer service because that's what I do.

I'm afraid either my friend will never see this hoodie or I will never see my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about teechip hoodie from Teechip was product never came Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments