Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a t-shirt, was charged for a t-shirt, never received a t-shirt, have email multiple times no answer, called customer service no answer.I know some people have said they actually got what they ordered I did not and am now just out the money.

Save yourselves just don't order. I found the add for this company on facebook, I will not make that mistake again. I have not found a positive review for this company yet.

I have now called the seller support in hopes they will call me back but I am not holding out any hope.Also don't waste your time on hold no one will ever answer

Review about: Teechip Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Nerver recieved product.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1336916
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1272354

TeeChip is a scam company.I have placed three orders and received NOTHING from them.

Nobody answers the phone and the one tracking number that they provided was a fake. Don't waste your money.

I will work with my credit card company to obtain a refund.