100% full Not resolved

I ordered a t-shirt for my husband on 11/13/15 and I received an email on Wednesday, 11/25/15 stating it was "delayed due to the large number of orders." I understood and waited a week to try again.Now, I have tried multiple times to call, email and chat with anyone from teechip.com and have had no success at all.

The phone rings and rings then disconnects; no one will answer the chat feature or my email.

I want my money back or the t-shirt before Christmas.Its a scam - do not buy from this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29 and wants Teechip to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no one answered the phone when i called. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

We received the t-shirt before Christmas, but i will never order from them again. Buyer beware.