This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork.This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print!

Plus they are removing my logo from the art, colour removing the black which looks ridiculous on a non-black tee (see photo) and running countless Facebook adverts. They are either ignoring DMCA takedown requests or taking forever to act, whilst selling this terrible quality to duped buyers trusting it´s my actual product. I have complained to Facebook who do eventually remove the ads but others appear almost instantly, the page running the ads actually blocked me when i pointed out it was my design and has also blocked fans of mine doing the same.

They have a page now with multiple designs and items of mine...AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Review about: Teechip T-shirt.

Reason of review: Stealing my artwork.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not replying to dmca takedown notices, Uneccessarily slow in takedowns, Being ignored when issuing dmca takedown requests.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Peachtree City, Georgia, United States #1337020

I have had the EXACT SAME situation as you!I just e-mailed my 7th removal request.

They absolutely do not take infringement seriously and I continue to get the same generic response saying they have removed the item only for it or another of my designs to show up under a new campaign name.I am beyond frustrated with this company!

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1334988
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, thank you for bringing this copyright matter to our attention.We take copyright infringement very seriously here at Teechip.

All DMCA Takedown Notices must be submitted to copyright@teechip.com.

If this has been done, I can certainly have our DMCA agent look into this matter as soon as possible.Please provide me with your email address so we may investigate further.

piggieparodies
to TeeChipRep Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway #1335360

That was all done and it took 29 days to have the items removed (i had multiple designs there).Obviously this delay in taking them down was to make sure you squeezed as much money out of the "AVAILABLE FOR 24 HOURS" promotion that ran for a month.

You do NOT take Copyright violations seriously as far bigger and alternate companies take down DMCA complaints within 24 - 48 hours.

You do not care about the artists being ripped off, but only care about your profits.

I know for a fact, after contacting the store direct, that over 20 tees were sold...

you will have records for such amounts and i expect a public sharing of quantities sold any my share of the profits...but of course, as i previous mentioned "you do not care about Copyright infringement or the original artist" so i am sure not to hear anything further from you regarding financial reimbursement.

You business practices are shocking and you should be ashamed of yourselves for encouraging bootleggers to use your services.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1328896

Teechip is a horrible company selling stolen art work and reprinting it poorly.

Quit stealing Piggie Parodies artwork! Alan works hard on his items and you are just being pathetic.