Featured Not resolved
1.5

I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015.I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12.

It showed that the screen print would span the whole shirt. When I got it, it was about 6 inches wide. I emailed my complaint, got a reply saying a claims officer received it and would get to me as soon as possible. That was on November 19, 2015.

It is now December 1, 2015, and I have yet to be contacted again. I have even emailed the people who had written to me again, with pictures attached of what the shirt should have looked like and what it did look like. I am so disappointed, and here I thought I would be getting a great Christmas gift.

Anytime I call the number I have sat on hold for an HOUR before being hung up on.I have yet to reach any sort of employee.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and it's defective" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $29. zurawsk21 is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about teechip christmas sweater at Teechip was too small of a screen print, defective and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments