Teechip - Screen Print Too Small
I ordered a T-rex ugly christmas sweater from here on October 25, 2015.I received a order delay on November 3, 2015, and it was then shipped on November 12.
It showed that the screen print would span the whole shirt. When I got it, it was about 6 inches wide. I emailed my complaint, got a reply saying a claims officer received it and would get to me as soon as possible. That was on November 19, 2015.
It is now December 1, 2015, and I have yet to be contacted again. I have even emailed the people who had written to me again, with pictures attached of what the shirt should have looked like and what it did look like. I am so disappointed, and here I thought I would be getting a great Christmas gift.
Anytime I call the number I have sat on hold for an HOUR before being hung up on.I have yet to reach any sort of employee.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Too small of a screen print
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service AND it's defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teechip Christmas Sweater
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Purchased an awesome Sith Code shirt from them and what i got was faded garbage. I emailed them about it and they said they could help me and i never..."
- "I ordered a shirt and unlike most people complaining I did receive my order and got it within a week. My problem is quality of the printing, it's blurry. Most..."
- "The ol bait n switch design advertised tshirt and coffee cup same ,mcoffee cup not like t shirt , decline my request for refund or make cup like shirt..."
- "Such a terrible thing For anyone to go through. We also have had a terrible experience with our leather sectional that we purchase from the dump for $3,700.00 also...."
- "I could not agree with you more! When we wanted to buy an advertised couch we were told that they haven't come in yet and I said when..."
- "WE PURCHASED A VERY EXPENSIVE COUCH AND IT WAS DEL. ON MAY 31ST, 2015. WE RECEIVED A LEMON. CUSTOMER SERVICE STINKS AND THEY CAME OUT TWICE STILL NO RESOLUTION...."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."