Featured Not resolved

I ordered three ladies adult shirts.Relaxed fit does not fit this shirt.They are regular tight t'shirts.

I ordered a ladies adult small shirt I get a CHILD's small shirt. I call them and complain then they want measurements after I sent pics proving its a child's. I have emailed them and still no help. I am done, I have filed a complaint with my cc company to get what I am supposed to get back in money and offered to send shirt back for the one I want and nothing.

they keep telling me to take measurements. I have taken measurements.

I have called to talk to a manager and of course NO manager around.Never buy from them!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $78. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1216859
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of the problems with your order! I am happy to take a second look at your claim. Please provide me with your order number and email address, so that I may locate your information.

- Emily