Jacksonville, Florida
Featured Not resolved

I ordered three ladies adult shirts.Relaxed fit does not fit this shirt.They are regular tight t'shirts.

I ordered a ladies adult small shirt I get a CHILD's small shirt. I call them and complain then they want measurements after I sent pics proving its a child's. I have emailed them and still no help. I am done, I have filed a complaint with my cc company to get what I am supposed to get back in money and offered to send shirt back for the one I want and nothing.

they keep telling me to take measurements. I have taken measurements.

I have called to talk to a manager and of course NO manager around.Never buy from them!!!

Review about: Sec Fanatics Teechip Ladies Gator Shirts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $78
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1216859
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of the problems with your order! I am happy to take a second look at your claim. Please provide me with your order number and email address, so that I may locate your information.

- Emily

Teechip Fruit Of The Loom T-shirt Review Teechip "I ordered a tshirt in relaxed fit because of my chest size. I was sent the wrong style shirt AND it was too small to even wear . I opened..." Read more Teechip - Ripped off Dan Mumford design for Rick & Morty Teechip "Bought a print, then realized that it's a copy of a Dan Mumford design called "I'm starting to work up some anxiety about this whole thing" (http://nineteeneightyeight.com/collections/rick-and-morty/products/dan-mumford-im-starting-to-work-up-some-anxiety-about-this-whole-thing-print?variant=36427827143). Tried to cancel..." Read more TeeChip-horrible product and the worst customer service Teechip "...I finally reached someone at TeeChip and they submitted a problem with my order. Amazing the day after I called I received the order but..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Orders / No Customer Service Support Teechip "I ordered 4 coffee cups. See photos. Two cups came damaged. One cup broken and one cup has delamitation. Sent in request for help. They replied to submit pictures via..." Read more Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds - Don't buy blinds from Rostom,Lebnon Rostom Curtains And Roller Blinds "I bought Rostom blinds recently. And I found the fabric was damage.I ask them to change but there is no people to help me to change.I bought 200pcs roller blinds..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more