2.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted TeeChip customer support via email and two weeks later they replied stating:

"I can definitely assist you. We don't accept refunds or exchanges... However if you have a flawed garment, your item was miss-sent, or you are unsatisfied with the quality we will compensate for that by filing a claim with our claims department. Please let me know if you would like to move forward with this resolution..."

I further contacted TeeChip three times requesting to file a claim. TeeChip ignored all of my emails and kept my money. Terrible customer service and a bait-and-switch sales tactic.

I will stay far away from TeeChip and you should too!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and no response from customer support team. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teechip t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Teechip needs to "full refund or delivery the product ordered printed as advertised" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.That is certainly not the TeeChip standard we strive to provide.

Please send your name, your order number, and email address to escalations@teechip.com.

I will be more than happy to help resolve this for you.I look forward to hearing from you.