Olympia, Washington
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a shirt I really liked from TeeChip. The garment arrived with areas not printed or colored and other colors changed or removed...Blue's printed green and yellow. I contacted TeeChip customer support via email and two weeks later they replied stating:

"I can definitely assist you. We don't accept refunds or exchanges... However if you have a flawed garment, your item was miss-sent, or you are unsatisfied with the quality we will compensate for that by filing a claim with our claims department. Please let me know if you would like to move forward with this resolution..."

I further contacted TeeChip three times requesting to file a claim. TeeChip ignored all of my emails and kept my money. Terrible customer service and a bait-and-switch sales tactic.

I will stay far away from TeeChip and you should too!

Review about: Teechip Custom T-Shirt.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, No response from customer support team, Not receiving paid for product.

2.1
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $28
Preferred solution Full refund or delivery the product ordered printed as advertised.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.That is certainly not the TeeChip standard we strive to provide.

Please send your name, your order number, and email address to escalations@teechip.com.

I will be more than happy to help resolve this for you.I look forward to hearing from you.