Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!!

I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email was to what I had ordered an had a picture of the coffee cup i wanted attached. And then they sent me a mug that is written in Spanish and has two countries linked with a heart. I just don't understand how this could have happened.

This was a special Christmas gift for someone!!!

My brother is dying of terminal brain cancer and this is his favorite show so I thought this would be a cool gift and yet they couldn't get it right. I have no idea what to do as I have tried calling several numbers and none of them connect me to anyone!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about teechip gibbs rules mug from Teechip was fact they sent me the wrong mug Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1259083
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly. I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.