Guatemala City, Guatemala

My order, placed end of September 2016,was confirmed per DHL eCommerce AWB 2230441036346976. Since Oct.

7 the DHL tracker showed no movement, package sitting in Secaucus, NJ, USA.

I requested an answer from DHL ecommerce per email on October 17 and was informed that the shipment is handled by USPS tracking no. UM256149462US. On October 30th I received an email from DHL Express in the US saying "that the package has not been picked up at our post office and your E-mail was provided as recipient. Our couriers are unable to deliver to your location.

REASON: Postal code contains an error." My address was correctly stated in the order: Walter R. Strack, 16 calle 20-01, zona 10, residencial Monte Carlo, casa no.

1, Guatemala, 01009 Guatemala C.A. Could you please clarify this mess URGENTLY !!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Comments