100% full Not resolved

I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru.

order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e

After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is not what I ordered.

I filed a claim via teechip chat but never received an email from the seller. When I requested an estimated time for when I the claim representative will contact me the chat representative told me there was no SLA!

Also, I have tried, without success, to contact teechip over the phone. After two calls waiting around 20 minutes each, it redirected me to a voice mail, both times.

I'm enclosing two pictures. What I ordered (verizon stamp) what I received (some university I don't know).

I demand an answer from teechip.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sweatshirt from Teechip and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $38 and wants Teechip to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Winfield, West Virginia, United States #1022823

been trying for days to get a defective shirt replaced....help please