Lima, Lima
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a sweatshirt and a tshirt and got it shipped to peru.

order number is: 556f365f9dee3ef77804d72e

After a few days, the package arrived. The Tshirt is OK but, the sweatshirt is not what I ordered.

I filed a claim via teechip chat but never received an email from the seller. When I requested an estimated time for when I the claim representative will contact me the chat representative told me there was no SLA!

Also, I have tried, without success, to contact teechip over the phone. After two calls waiting around 20 minutes each, it redirected me to a voice mail, both times.

I'm enclosing two pictures. What I ordered (verizon stamp) what I received (some university I don't know).

I demand an answer from teechip.

Review about: Sweatshirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $38
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

clark manning
Winfield, West Virginia, United States #1022823

been trying for days to get a defective shirt replaced....help please

Teechip - Horrible Teechip "Do not buy from these scammers. They are liars and they infringe on artists' original work. I ordered two items from their "I Stand with Standing Rock" campaign (a mug..." Read more Teechip - Scandalous company stealing artists art and selling as their own Teechip "This company, and their sub companies, are repeatedly stealing my artwork. This involves taking 600px x 600px 72dpi web rips of my art and selling it as full print! Plus..." Read more Teechip - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER - HORRIBLE QUALITY Teechip "The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would..." Read more Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more