2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This company is the WORST. They sent me t-shirts printed on the wrong side, and I was ok with letting it go on four of them, it was for a good cause, but I wanted one replaced with the printing on the front, it was a gift, a late Xmas gift now.

Well they put me through the wringer, not replying to emails, they said they replied to an incorrect email address though I corrected it 3x while on the phone with them in 3 different conversations. And btw, don't call in unless you have time to wait on hold, they had me on hold over two hours my first call in just to speak to someone, and it didn't get much better on following calls. I emailed them pics of the shirts I rec'd, and pics from my order showing the shirts should have been printed on the front, but they just asked for pics again. I was promised a final response yesterday and still have none.

Bottom line my claim was made on Dec 27th and today, Jan 12th they still have not resolved this and at this point I don't expect them to.

I am incredibly frustrated and just done, I guess their tactic is to wear people down so they leave it alone. VERY disorganized company, very unhappy with how I was treated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teechip T-shirt.

Preferred solution: The shirts are for an awesome cause, I'd be ok if they just reprinted ONE of the five I ordered (it's a gift). Just soooo disappointed and frustrated in their lack of service and utter disorganization..

I didn't like: Sent wrong item, On hold forever, Bad communication.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jan 12, 2017.

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1336990
TeeChip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.