We ordered a hoodie from this company TeeChip in July. Surprisingly (after reading so many complaints here), it arrived in a timely fashion. However, a word was misspelled on the hoodie we received. They promised to fix it after we wrote and complained repeatedly.
They finally sent another hoodie to us this past week yet the spelling was STILL incorrect. Again, more email complaining ensued. We got the verdict today. We're sorry, "Due to the fact the t shirt you received matches the artists artwork". It is not even a complete sentence that was sent. I did not order a t-shirt, I ordered a hoodie! Really people?
They refuse to refund OR replace the hoodie. It seems TeeChip staff do not know how to spell (or write complete sentences). What a shame. NEVER AGAIN!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- This company sucks for everything
- Skills at spelling
- Customer service
- Long enduring process to find out they have no scruples
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Teechip Custom Hoodie
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a $45.00 hooded sweatshirt in early November 2015 for Christmas. I received it just in time. I ordered a 4X and the garment's label says 4X, however, my..."
- "I ordered two shirts and sweatshirts off of an advertised photo. What they delivered was not what was advertised. I called them on 2 October and received a claims #..."
- "I ordered a Hoodie with a certain design.well on the picture the logo was covering the front of the Hoodie when I got it the logo was about 5" long..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "Don't stay in Motel 6 @ 5308 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, Va. 22408-2608 Nastiest Room I have ever been in. Could not use the micro wave and front office did..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."