Ordered a shirt from them and received it with a stain right on the front!A stain.....

that looked like a combination of ear debris and semen. I sent an email about it to TeeChip as I was spraying it with Stain Remover in case it was salvageable, but honestly I was pretty upset. I let the stain remover sit over night and then washed the shirt through a cycle. The shirt did come out ok, no more stain.

But TeeChip took their sweet time responding and when they did they required a picture of the stain before they would even comment on my complaint. Without a picture of my problem, nothing can be done. Bad business. Disgusting and disheartening to say the least.

Beware shoppers, who knows whose semen ear crust I had on my shirt but I would hate for that to happen to any of you.TeeChip

Review about: Teechip Shirt.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1335483
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.