Pipitea, Pipitea

I am highly suspicious of this company...I am in NZ (& although far from the US, I have had issues with other international shipping) and am still waiting for a sweatshirt I ordered back in March 2016. DHL tracking tells me something arrived April 4th into NZ but that is then end of their tracking...I suspect the DHL "track and trace" link is bogus too.

Teechip tell me (via FB Messenger) that it can take 2-3 to clear customs...it is now 5 weeks on...so I messaged them again...no response. In fact their Facebook page has now vanished (which is probably a good thing)!

Log onto FB's "TeeChip is a scam" page for more reports of this scam/fraud...no surprises here!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Teechip. The most disappointing about dhl delivery service at Teechip was never received item Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Comments