Turnaround Time

I never received my t-shirt order. I getting ahold of the company both by phone and email multiple times, however, I still have not received a response.

Thank goodness I paid using my PayPal, I have filed a complaint and I am waiting for a resolution. The TShirt order was for the St. Patrick's Day holiday, and now the holiday has passed, and still no merchandise. They charged me at the time of the order, but nothing has been received.

On top of it all, the tracking says nothing as of yet, so it's not even mailed!

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I would hate to see someone else get scammed and struggle to get their money back!

Review about: Teechip Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Teechip scam, Service.

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1335033
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

Ansonia, Connecticut, United States #1306983

whatever you do do NOT drop the resolution with Paypal. I made that mistake with the hopes that they would when they received the email stating the resolution was dropped they would reprint.

Paypal closed the complaint and you cannot resubmit it again. Took me almost a month of run around emails and serious frustrations to get a reprint. I dropped the resolution believing they would reprint. wait for a refund through pay pal.

Promise you you will not regret it. ...

I stopped by because my boyfriend bought some things there. I stopped by and walked in took a picture it was empty

Cedar Park, Texas, United States #1304056

They won't respond. You'll win the dispute.

They have thousands of campaigns, all ending at the same time w/ same numbers sold. There is no phone service. The chat feature does not function (it redirects to another campaign!).

The return form doesn't recognize any item numbers. It's a scam.