2.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered one mug as a gift and due to a system glitch I received 7 emails for orders, I immediately went to cancel, not 10 minutes later.I received 6 emails stating that the mugs had already gone to print?

What a load of bull! I was charged $124.00 for all the mugs and when I opened the one I wanted it says made in China on the bottom. I have been a business person for over 40 years and I know you don't order from China one at a time! I am sending 6 mugs back and I better be refunded my money!

This company is a fraud advertising to design their products.I think the attorney general should shut them down!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with mug products and stated that there is a room for improvement of no response from customer support team and no response from a person. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of teechip mug and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip mug in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1258981
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.