2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered one mug as a gift and due to a system glitch I received 7 emails for orders, I immediately went to cancel, not 10 minutes later. I received 6 emails stating that the mugs had already gone to print?

What a load of bull! I was charged $124.00 for all the mugs and when I opened the one I wanted it says made in China on the bottom. I have been a business person for over 40 years and I know you don't order from China one at a time! I am sending 6 mugs back and I better be refunded my money!

This company is a fraud advertising to design their products. I think the attorney general should shut them down!

Product or Service Mentioned: Teechip Mug.

I liked: Mug products.

I didn't like: No response from customer support team, No response from a person.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2016.

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1258981
TeeChip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order. That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly. I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.