When I opened the t-shirt I had ordered through the internet I saw it had white paint stains in the front.

I immediately tried contacting customer service. That was 3 days ago. The people working there, or at least the two ladies Tony and Shamika, are extremely rude. They do not know how to handle when items arrive damaged to the customers so if you want to get some answers from either of them they hand up at you because "you are bothering them"

I have already done what they told me to do, which was to write to Claims (I already have a #490001) with a picture of the damaged t-shirt. As I mentioned above, that was 3 days ago so I called again this morning and I talked to both Tony and Shamika (Tony hang up at me so when I called again Shamika picked up), telling them I hadn't heard anything from Claims and they told me I "had to be patient and that Claims would get back at me, when it was my turn"

That is not acceptable. I have already paid for this t-shirt and it came damaged and now they tell me I have to wait until whenever?

I also asked to talk to a Supervisor and they told me he/she wasn't available because he/she travels from Indiana to California all the time so in other words, there is no Supervisor.

I would like to talk to somebody responsible and that knows his/her job so that this issue can be resolved.

I want to exchange the t-shirt and I don't understand what seems to be the problem.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about teechip sweatshirt from Teechip was lying to make a sale part Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments