I ordered a Gildan Hoodie Heliconia sz xl for a Christmas gift for one of the kids.It was a lt pink color that I thought I was ordering.What actually arrived was a dark pink color with larger print & a dark rectangle surrounding the words.

It was poor quality & not at all what I ordered. I contacted the company & have spoken to three different people supposedly from their customer service team via email. It was a joke. The last person said to send them pictures of the product from my phone to escalations@teechip.com.

I sent them those pictures numerous times along with what had happened, order number, case number, email address as well as my physical address, & both my home & cell numbers to get this resolved. Since I sent them the pictures I haven't heard back from the customer service dept at all. The last contact on their part was December 31st 2015. I have emailed them numerous times since.

I feel I have given them ample time to fix the situation. I believe their customer service is a joke. I have tried to get ahold of them by phone as well. No matter what time I call get their recording saying they're closed & to leave a message.

Of course you stay on the line & then the busy signal comes on. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I have done everything on my end to resolve this issue. I have been more than nice & patient.

I expected the same courtesy from this company. I had hoped they wd reply with their intent on how to fix my issue. This was not the case. I work in the customer service field & have my entire life.

If we have an unhappy customer we take care of the situation promptly to make the customer happy. We do what it takes to provide great customer service. Sadly the Tee Chip company couldn't care less about providing customer service. I'm extremely frustrated & disappointed.

I pd $45.48 for a Christmas gift that I was embarrassed to give. I wd like a reply to how this company is going to resolve this issue. Sincerely, Kimberly Colbert kimberlycolbert75@yahoo.com Case # 345246 given from Sandra customer service at Tee chip Below are pics. The one on the left is what I ordered.

The one on the right is what I received. Huge difference.

I want this situation taken care of.I would like a reply back plz.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $45. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about teechip hoodie from Teechip was product was not as described Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1170920
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to resolve this issue.

I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

-Conner

Corvallis, Oregon, United States #1103494

I still have not heard back from the TeeChip company.Has anyone ever had their issue taken care of or is it a waste of time to try?

I really feel that their customer service dept stinks. Who do I contact that will actually take care of the issues I have? If you email or text them you get no response. I made contact with them with the pictures posted in complaint #778283.

No reply back from them. I really want this issue resolved. Had they taken care of the complaint I would have been more than happy to order from them again. I also would have given them a good review.

Since this isn't the experience I had with them I probably won't be a return customer. Contacting them directly during their business hrs you get the recording that they're closed & to leave a msg. Then it doesn't allow you to leave one. This is more than frustrating.

I wd love to hear feedback on how to get this resolved. Plz help.

Sincerely a unhappy customer in Lebanon, Or.Pissed customer 778283

to Kimberly #1103547

My claim # is 364882. What ever that means...