Teechip - Tee Chip is a Rip Off

Update added by user Oct 19, 2015

Never got a response from Escalations.

Update added by user Oct 05, 2015

I changed my mind.I emailed the pictures I took of the shirt to the same lady that sent me my shirt in escalations.

Doubt anything will come of it.Paypal said I had to contact them.

Update added by user Oct 05, 2015

Actually, I found my order number and checked. I ordered this on Friday, May 29. I received it at the end of June.

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2015

I ordered a shirt back in June.When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect.

I contacted customer service and was told someone from escalations would return my call. Never received one. Several weeks go by, I kept calling. Finally I submitted an off line email on their main page.

I finally get an email from escalations. They tell me I have to take a picture of the shirt to prove that it is the incorrect shirt. Not a problem. I email them the pictures.

A couple more weeks go by, I finally get a return email telling me that the images were not viewable. So I send them again in the email and on drop box. Several more weeks go by and they tell me that they will reprint the shirt or give me a refund. Since I really want the shirt, I ask for a reprint.

I finally several weeks more pass and I get the shirt. The shirt is faded, can barely see the wings, and after 1 wear and wash, the image has white flecks where the black paint has worn off. I am just writing the shirt off. I am not going through 3 months worth of no responses again.

Do NOT buy from Tee Chip. Their customer service is non-existent.

Quality sucks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No communication
    • Takes weeks to respond to claims
    • Not quality
    • Bad

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Teechip Custom T-Shirt
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #711105 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teechip? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.