1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Oct 19, 2015

Never got a response from Escalations.

Update by user Oct 05, 2015

I changed my mind.I emailed the pictures I took of the shirt to the same lady that sent me my shirt in escalations.

Doubt anything will come of it.Paypal said I had to contact them.

Update by user Oct 05, 2015

Actually, I found my order number and checked. I ordered this on Friday, May 29. I received it at the end of June.

Original review posted by user Oct 05, 2015

I ordered a shirt back in June.When I got my shirt, it was the correct size and color, but the image was incorrect.

I contacted customer service and was told someone from escalations would return my call. Never received one. Several weeks go by, I kept calling. Finally I submitted an off line email on their main page.

I finally get an email from escalations. They tell me I have to take a picture of the shirt to prove that it is the incorrect shirt. Not a problem. I email them the pictures.

A couple more weeks go by, I finally get a return email telling me that the images were not viewable. So I send them again in the email and on drop box. Several more weeks go by and they tell me that they will reprint the shirt or give me a refund. Since I really want the shirt, I ask for a reprint.

I finally several weeks more pass and I get the shirt. The shirt is faded, can barely see the wings, and after 1 wear and wash, the image has white flecks where the black paint has worn off. I am just writing the shirt off. I am not going through 3 months worth of no responses again.

Do NOT buy from Tee Chip. Their customer service is non-existent.

Quality sucks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no communication and takes weeks to respond to claims. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of teechip custom t-shirt and associated monetary loss in the amount of $28. Teechip needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom t-shirt in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments