Featured Not resolved

I bought 3 tee shirts over $100 and the sizes can fit a teddy bear, I have tried to contact tee chip for a refund and the phone number provided is always busy!!not on of my emails were answered.

If I were you look for somewhere else to purchase your shirts.

My mother is 83 years young and she really want to wear her shirt for Family Reunion, she was very disappointed when I told her I could not reach tee chip for a larger size or a refund.tee chip I would like my account credit for what I paid for these shirts, that would be the right thing to do look somewhere else!!!!!!.

Review about: 3 Tee Shirt For A Family Reunion.

I liked: Idea was good.

I didn't like: Not the right size.

2.7
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip T-shirt
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1337107
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.