Brownsville, Texas

I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint".It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying.

You try to communicate your concern and they hide behind a standard "you're out of luck" email. Apparently making a copy is considered a "custom item" to these people and non refundable. $17.99 for a copy. I can do better at the local library for a lot less.

I've warned my friends and family to steer clear of them.

They advertise on Facebook as Have You Seen This??

Review about: Blueprint Dkr Stadium.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1238088

Received the same poor quality copies of blueprints!! In addition one of the two was the wrong print!!

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1237620

I learned my lesson.Should have known better.

Never ORDER FROM TEECHIP. I purchased a blueprint and received an empty container. The order number listed on the package is "incorrect" when I entered info on their website.

Of course I have NOT been able to talk to a person, just keep getting caught up in voice mail loop or all operators are "busy" (held for over 30 minutes).

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1237417

I am the owner and designer at www.ballparkblueprints.com.

TeeChip is STEALING my designs and selling CHEAP, POOR-QUALITY rip-offs of my stuff.

Not only are they stealing from me, but also by putting out this *** merchandise they are ruining the good name of the business I have spent years building.

PLEASE DO NOT SHOP AT TEECHIP!