Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint".It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying.

You try to communicate your concern and they hide behind a standard "you're out of luck" email. Apparently making a copy is considered a "custom item" to these people and non refundable. $17.99 for a copy. I can do better at the local library for a lot less.

I've warned my friends and family to steer clear of them.

They advertise on Facebook as Have You Seen This??

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip blueprint dkr stadium for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1238088

Received the same poor quality copies of blueprints!! In addition one of the two was the wrong print!!

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1237620

I learned my lesson.Should have known better.

Never ORDER FROM TEECHIP. I purchased a blueprint and received an empty container. The order number listed on the package is "incorrect" when I entered info on their website.

Of course I have NOT been able to talk to a person, just keep getting caught up in voice mail loop or all operators are "busy" (held for over 30 minutes).

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1237417

I am the owner and designer at www.ballparkblueprints.com.

TeeChip is STEALING my designs and selling CHEAP, POOR-QUALITY rip-offs of my stuff.

Not only are they stealing from me, but also by putting out this *** merchandise they are ruining the good name of the business I have spent years building.

PLEASE DO NOT SHOP AT TEECHIP!