1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered ny hoodie 5weeks ago.Still no hoodie, no responce to my emails, no refund and the tracking number is invalid when i go to DHL site (or any other site for that matter).

Ordered Aug.

28th, it is now Oct.3rd.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Teechip - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER - HORRIBLE QUALITY Teechip "The print I ordered was supposed to be a high quality print and instead its this flimsy *** paper and the image is so pixellated and muddy no one would..." Read more Teechip - Wished I'd Read the Reviews Before I Ordered Teechip "Kept seeing a beautiful Lost in Translation poster as pop up on Facebook. Lost my mind and ordered before I read the reviews. First of all, I paid $19.99 or..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Orders / No Customer Service Support Teechip "I ordered 4 coffee cups. See photos. Two cups came damaged. One cup broken and one cup has delamitation. Sent in request for help. They replied to submit pictures via..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more