Romford, England

Ordered a jumper on 01/11 and received an email two weeks later stating due to an unexpected surge the item is delayed.No further emails and no response from the company.

Doubt I will ever receive the festive jumper.Money down the drain.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of teechip custom jumper. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip custom jumper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Teechip - Never shipped order Teechip "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..." Read more Teechip - Poster Review Teechip "I bought an 11x17 poster for $40 from Teechip (Ooshirts). The image was low resolution to the point where it was blurry and pixelated. I took photos of it and..." Read more Teechip - Fraudulent charge Teechip "Fraudulent Credit Card charges x3 were made by This Company. Never heard about them until that incident. Of course My CC company didn't charge me for it but Im pissed..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more