Featured Not resolved
2.0

Buyer beware! I ordered a tshirt a size larger than I normally wear because it was advertised as a slim fit women's shirt. What I got was an enormous, boxy shirt. Not at all what they advertised.

Customer service is AWFUL. It took me 2 weeks to hear anything back. The phone number they give you is to their sales department, who will tell you they do not handle complaints, and that they are filing a case with the claims department. You cannot contact them directly because they cannot transfer from their lines. Oh, and they do not have a phone number to give you either.

If you're persistent enough, claims might FINALLY get back to you. But they won't do anything. They told me they sent the size I ordered so there's nothing they can do. I agreed that I ordered the size they sent, but the cut of the shirt I got was NOT what was advertised. The picture posted is the one I received on the left vs. The one I ordered on the right. They're clearly very different cuts.

They won't do anything for me. Be careful who you order from!

Vrichmond77 wrote the review because of not as described at Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip teechip custom t-shirt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments