Resolved
Turnaround Time

I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had been delayed, due to "an overwhelming response".

As this message, on September 14th, 2015, I have not received any response or assistance from TeeChip, and the order status still reads: "Printing".

This is an absolute joke of a company, and I suggest new customers stay away. I would suggest the same to previous cutomers, but they already know.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). indianafanatic is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

indianafanatic

My shirt finally shipped at the end of September, but the artwork was less than half the size advertised. I disputed the charge with PayPal, and they just recently ruled in my favor.

indianafanatic
to indianafanatic #1050682

I attached pictures showing what was advertised and what was delivered.

I will now mark this resolved, as I got my money back.

I have exactly the same issue.And the tracking number is non existing in the shipping company.

The same.No answer at all from the company!