Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a broncos shirt for my son.I received a package about 12 days later and it was a packers grandma shirt.

Even if I was a grandma or a packers fan i would not have paid more than $5 for this shirt. Horrible quality. And now i cant get ahold of anyone at the company.

I have called and emailed and still no response.Wish I would have read this page before purchasing from them.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of teechip custom t-shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - Damaged Won't respond Teechip "I received a broken mug i ordered. It broke because of THEIR faulty packaging! Numerous emails back and forth because when you call customer service a recording tells you this..." Read more Teechip - This company should be shut down! Teechip "My husband purchased a "wife" cup to surprise me and it arrived broken an damaged. I immediately attempted to make contact with the company attempting to utilize the email website..." Read more Teechip - Never shipped order Teechip "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..." Read more Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more