After continually complaining directly to TeeChip without a result except for two polite return mails, I had posted my review here on pissed consumer .com

Some days later TeeChip announced a replacement was on the way, which I finally received about 3 months after the first delivery.

As for the quality ... check my photo and judge for yourself, if you would be content with the size of the print.

And even more, it is printed crooked off the centre line.Shame on TeeChip, they didn't even get the replacement right!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teechip t-shirt from Teechip and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teechip to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was replacement. Author liked the most tee shirt idea. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teechip for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

#1119426

Half a year after I received the first faulty product, I finally managed to get a complete refund thanks to Lizbeth Mora. She is new at Teechip and is eager to correct the faults made in the past. Contact her on facebook!

Return it and be done with it. Lesson learned, right? The t-shirt looks like ***, I agree.