2.5

No Communication with the person buying stuff. I am still waiting for an item from an order from the beginning of October. Why isn't there a phone number for customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teechip and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Teechip - Bad, Bad, Bad Teechip "I ordered a shirt, when I received it the logo/design was completely off center. It took forever but finally reached someone via email and they sent out a replacement. Still..." Read more Teechip - Wished I'd Read the Reviews Before I Ordered Teechip "Kept seeing a beautiful Lost in Translation poster as pop up on Facebook. Lost my mind and ordered before I read the reviews. First of all, I paid $19.99 or..." Read more Teechip - Damaged Won't respond Teechip "I received a broken mug i ordered. It broke because of THEIR faulty packaging! Numerous emails back and forth because when you call customer service a recording tells you this..." Read more TeeChip Pro - Buyers Beware Teechip "I ordered through the TeeChip Pro ad on Facebook two cell phone holders. Upon receipt the product was not as nice as the picture in this complaint portrays. The item..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more