Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Made my order of Happy Pills ferret mug.I received my order promptly but when I opened the box the handle was shattered.

I contacted Teechip who sent me an email from the escalation team. I was told that they needed a photo to continue my claim but the email just keeps bouncing back. I also included a photo in my original complaint to Teechip. I am simply getting the run around and now I'm out nearly $22.

I will never buy from this company again who by the way steals their images from artists some who I know.I am also warning everyone possible on social media and even made a complaint on their Facebook page along with how many others.

Review about: Teechip Mug.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Unsatisfactory.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1335038
Teechip Verified Representative

Hello, sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly.I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

Woodland Park, Colorado, United States #1303978

Tee Chip is the worst company I have ever dealt with.Ordered custom sweat shirts from them they charged me double and never would reply to e-mails or phone messages.

You call customer service and it is nothing but a run around.Very poor quality of merchandise.

Do not do business with them they suck, to put it mildly.