Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Made my order of Happy Pills ferret mug.I received my order promptly but when I opened the box the handle was shattered.

Related: Teechip - Wish I would have seen reviews before ordering!!

I contacted Teechip who sent me an email from the escalation team. I was told that they needed a photo to continue my claim but the email just keeps bouncing back. I also included a photo in my original complaint to Teechip. I am simply getting the run around and now I'm out nearly $22.

I will never buy from this company again who by the way steals their images from artists some who I know.I am also warning everyone possible on social media and even made a complaint on their Facebook page along with how many others.

Review about: Happy Pills Ferret Mub.

I didn't like: Unsatisfactory.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teechip Mug
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $22
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

Howie Schommer
Woodland Park, Colorado, United States #1303978

Tee Chip is the worst company I have ever dealt with.Ordered custom sweat shirts from them they charged me double and never would reply to e-mails or phone messages.

You call customer service and it is nothing but a run around.Very poor quality of merchandise.

Do not do business with them they suck, to put it mildly.