4.0

I recently purchased a Buccaneers coffe mug and hoodie for my boyfriend for Christmas. Initially I did have mixed feelings about my purchase because after I submitted my order I decided to read the reviews. Based on everything I read I figured I just lost money.

Well I have to say that was not the case.

After I placed my order I realized I put the wrong address for shipping so I emailed customer service which I did not receive an immediate response. So about 2 days of no response I called the customer service number. The young lady that helped me was very nice and was able to fix my issue along with answering questions I had about when I should expect shipment. Then about 3-4 days later I received an email from customer service in regards to the issue I had about my address which I replied that it had already been fixed. So after all that I felt a little better about my purchase. Fast forward to about 3 weeks later I did receive my purchases although they were delivered separate. They did meet my expectations and both products looked exactly like the photo online. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase.

Thank you TeeChip.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Teechip and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teechip.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Teechip to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments