Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a hoodie but with no luck it hasn't arrived or even shipped.They won't respond to my phone calls, emails or FaceBook messages.

But they sure did take my 43.00 bucks.

Just this morning I've called multiple times just to be hung up on or to have s busy signal.And according to my tracking number they gave me when I ordered, there has been no update on my product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of teechip hoodie. Teechip needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teechip hoodie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teechip.

Had an Experience with Teechip?

Comments

TeeChipRep
Teechip Verified Representative

Hi

I am sorry to hear of the frustration that you have experienced with your order.That is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide here at TeeChip.

Please provide your email address and order number and I will contact you via email shortly to resolve this issue.

I look forward to getting this handled as quickly as possible.

-Conner

I had this same problem, I ordered on Jan 17th.I've been checking the tracking number and it said it wasn't valid.

I checked today and chatted with their rep online, and today it shows estimated delivery by February 11th.I ordered the TShirt that looks like the hoodie you ordered.